Thursday, November 12, 2009

Omarion doesn't want to smell the Rose

Omarion spoke out about dating and dissed Kanye's gal in the process:
“No disrespect, but no Amber Rose for me. Everybody has their past – and don’t get me wrong, I’m not judgemental at all – but I do like a certain amount of class. I’m not married. I’m chilling. At this moment I’m not (dating). I have friends that I converse with, and I have that male-female camaraderie, but there’s no girlfriend at the moment.”

O dismissed rumors he married a bi-sexual stripper earlier this year and conveniently forgot he recorded a song about bisexual women earlier this year. Still, you've got to respect a man who knows what he wants.

Source: Sister 2 Sister Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Omarion should be careful about calling other people out. He doesn't exactly have the most sterling reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering a lot of people say Omari is bi and that chick he's with is bi why he throwing shade on Amber Hoes?

    ReplyDelete