Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chris Brown "Crawl"



This is Chris Brown's debut video for "Crawl" and last night's Wendy Williams interview. I know some of you will question why I'm not writing a long diatribe for this Chris Brown post. The answer is, I haven't had a chance to properly review this song, whereas the song from Brown's ex- has been all over the airwaves for almost two weeks. In other words, I'm still stuck on "I Can Transform Ya". (It's a catchy song.) I will say I think Chris needs to stay off Twitter and stop making statements about Rihanna for a while. He should let some time pass and continue to work on himself and his issues. Give the public some time to forgive him then open a dialogue. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people like it, especially young girls. 1 female on a blog said it made her cry and she can't get it out of her head. Sickening. Personally I don't care for it and wish him and pon de 4 head would stop milking the media for sympathy and to boost their cd sales. I believe they're sneaking & still seeing each other. The 20/20 interview was a farce.

    ReplyDelete