Monday, November 9, 2009

Sheree Whitfield's husband Bob attempts to air that ass out



Real Housewives of Atlanta's Sheree Whitfield has been harping on how her ex-husband, former NFL baller Bob Whitfield, did her dirty during their marriage and is shirking his responsibilities to their children. I always thought it curious Bob never said anything with all the negative statements she made about him. Well, now he is striking back talking about her looks and attitude in an on-air interview with The Nigel and Marco Show.

“I wish her the best. I’m happy [she's] doing something...I wish Sheree would quit trying to trash me and then use my last name...I’m feeling like I’m the mad scientist and I created Frankenstein. She didn’t have that nose, I put that nose on her. She didn’t have them breasts, I put them breasts on her. Put some electricity on that ass, now she’s tearing up the gotdamn laboratory. Sit down somewhere and calm it down. You forget who made you girl.”

Whitfield also hinted he has a sex tape with Sheree that might make an appearance if she doesn't cool her jets. Something tells me Sheree would welcome the attention brought by a sex tape, especially if the lesbian rumors persist.

1 comment:

  1. this is just a publicity stunt to keep her name in the news and keep money in her pockets (so he won't have to pay her so much)

    ReplyDelete