Monday, November 9, 2009

Denyce Lawton calls out Melyssa Ford as a lying, man-stealing ho


You might have to zoom in to read this Twitter mess.





Actress and Hollywood makeup artist Denyce Lawton and erstwhile video chick and calendar babe Melyssa Ford had a Twitter Tiff (I trademarked that phrase!). The frenemies went at it last month on Twitter about their *ahem* work ethic, various qualifications, and who loves Jesus the most.

Who are these women you say? Well, Melyssa Ford has been in a number of videos including Jay-Z's "Big Pimping", Mystikal's "Shake Ya Ass", and Sisqo's "Thong Song Remix." Miss Lawton has also been in a number of videos (but not as many as Melyssa a.k.a. Jessica Rabbit). Denyce has appeared in "Rockstar" by N.E.R.D., "One Mic" by Nas, "Anything" by Jaheim, and "Peaches and Cream" by 112. (Ford also did a 112 video. Are you seeing a theme here?)

On a side note, Melyssa's press info says she just turned 33. Just like with Beyonce's age, I'm going to have to say there.is.just.no.way. Don't get me wrong, like Vivica Fox, Melyssa looks absolutely fantastic. I just think one of those 3's should be a 4 and I'm not talking about the second one. I heard she was in her 30's like 10 years ago. Does anyone else know anything about this? No hate at all, I'm just saying. Claim your age whatever it is.

Anyhow, in the tweets above, Melyssa and Denyce were compared, with Denyce being called an "actress" because she lists TYLER PERRY'S House of Payne and Soul Plane as credits. The point is, both of them are just trying to get their piece. Why can't we all just get along?

5 comments:

  1. LOL@who loves Jesus. They are both D list celebs so they shouldn't be tearing each other down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both need to grow up and settle this in a vat full of baby oil live on pay per view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be my birthday or something because I have spotted eye candy for 3 posts in a row! I love this site! I don't give a damn what these two chickadees are harping about just keep the half naked pictures coming. Newsflash: no one cares what either of you think or say. Just shut up and pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH, RAY Z, YOU'RE FUNNY. I NEEDED THAT LITTLE LAUGH AT THE END OF MY WORK DAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM TOO BUSY LOOKIN AT PICTURES TO READ THAT SHIT THEY POSTED.IM WITH RAYZ JUST LOOK GOOD AND SHUT UP

    ReplyDelete