Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Michael Vick is complaining


Michael Vick has just been allowed to return to the NFL and he is already complaining. When asked about the prospect of returning to the Philadelphia Eagles next year.


"It would be hard," Vick told NBC. "It would be an everyday struggle. But I would have to take that time to hone my skills and get better. I'm excited about the opportunity I have moving forward whether it's with Philadelphia or another team...I won't be a Wildcat guy. I can't," Vick said. "It's a different style of play. It's almost like a hit-or-miss type of thing. My position is quarterback. That's what I was born to do."

Whether or not Vick wants to return is irrelevant since the Eagles have the option to keep him around next year for $3.6 million.

1 comment: