Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shyne has not forgiven Diddy


Diddy has made several statements to the press in light of Shyne's release from prison this week.

“It's a blessing that he's coming home,” Diddy explained on New York City’s HOT97. “I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can't wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of [many] talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I'm quite sure he's been using his time wisely and has some heat.”

Diddy later said in an interview with another news outlet that Shyne is no longer signed to Bad Boy and they have no plans for collaboration. He went on to say "I hate it for ya padna, c-ya" he wishes Shyne well in his future endeavors. Well, apparently all this talking rubbed Shyne the wrong way because he was compelled to call Diddy out:

“I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of Sean Combs’ imagination,” he says in a statement. “He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victims of the incident.”
In 2001, Shyne was sentenced to 10 years in prison for first degree assault for his role in a shooting in a NYC night club in 1999. Diddy was present, but was acquitted on all charges. Diddy has long been dogged by rumors Shyne sacrificed his career and took the charge for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment