Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Solange giving the business







I really didn't like Solange's hair cut when those first pics came out of her taking her son to school, but I have to admit, she has finally gotten it right in these pictures. She looks like a Wookie raver in that ridiculous faux fur coat, but I love, love, love that picture in the black and white gown. The leopard shoes are to die for and I would kill for those black thigh high boots. Her hair and makeup are both on point and she is definitely serving it! Shoe game proper.

8 comments:

  1. She looks great! I never thought I would say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she gets a vote from me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil sis has finally come into her own

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE ALSO. I'M NOT FOND OF THE HAIRCUT, BUT I COMMEND HER FOR DOING IT. I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE NEED TO BE RESTRAINED BY A "WEAVE" ANYMORE. DO YOU SOLANGE, DO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solange looks beautiful here. Her hairstyle suits her face and that backdrop is very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks like one of those cutting edge models here I still don't like her style but it is in line with what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She look supafly. I would rock tha hell outta those black boots

    ReplyDelete
  8. The booties in the top picture are not to be messed with!

    ReplyDelete