Thursday, October 8, 2009

BET Plans Michael Vick Docu-Show


Michael Vick is out of jail, back in an NFL uniform and trying to rebuild his image. He's having a hard time though because Americans really love their dogs and hate people who abuse them.

But in an effort to show people that he's a changed man, Vick will be launching a new reality show on BET in January. It's called 'The Michael Vick Project,' and the 8-part show will attempt to focus on his re-assimilation into his NFL life, while looking at his past troubles and how he's rectifying them today.

"I just want people to really get to know me as an individual," Vick told the L.A. Times. "I am a human being. I've made some mistakes in the past, and I wish it had never happened. But it's not about how you fall, but about how you pick yourself up.


Source: AOL Black Voices

1 comment:

  1. I like that painting. I want that painting.

    ReplyDelete