Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wii Can't Wait!


In a recent interview with Billborad magazine Beyonce gave the answer to the following question:

Q: What else is on your to-do list?

A: I'm interested in a lot of different things. I'd like to get involved in videogames since I really love Wii Fit. I think it would be a great idea to incorporate choreography because for me my workout is way more fun when it involves dancing as opposed to running on a boring treadmill. So I would love to do some kind of fitness game but incorporate dance and performance into it. I think a lot of women would enjoy that.

I also want to continue to produce films -- even if I'm not in them -- as well as a documentary on my life. Actually, I'd like to do a film loosely based on my father's (Mathew Knowles) childhood and school years. He's had an interesting life. But that will probably be in a couple of years.

Perhaps, that's a good idea for her Nitendo game...call it "WHO DAT IZ?" for the WII FIT based on her father's baby mama escapades...

Source: Reuters

4 comments:

  1. She struggled to play that game in the commercial. Bey is a dimwit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is she gonna write the code for the game too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't want a film about Beyonce
    We don't want a film about Matty
    We don't want Beyonce to act
    We dont' want her to produce
    We want her to go away

    ReplyDelete