Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow! Bey doesn't sound humble at all


Beyonce addressed the Kanye VMA outburst while accepting her Billboard Woman of the Year award:


I knew his intentions and I knew he was standing up for art. He told me before when they said the nominees, “You have this award.” And when they didn’t call my name, he was like…completely shocked. And when he walked on the stage, I’m like “No, no,” and he spoke and I’m like “Oh no, no, no no.” But in the end, it ended up being a great night And Taylor Swift did get her moment. And…I didn’t have to make an acceptance speech.


So, let me get this straight. By speaking up for you Kanye was "standing up for art." Let's have a look shall we:


1. Bills, Bills, Bills

2. Upgrade U

3. Freakum Dress

4. Kitty Kat

5. Ring the Alarm


and, of course,


6. Single Ladies


I could name so many more. I understand your artistic vision now...

9 comments:

  1. Beyonce is a stuck up narcissist. The faster people realize it the faster her career will tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAFARI: Y WONT YOU LET BEY BE GREAT?!?!?! LOL
    How you gonna pick all the "pop" songs as examples? What about some stuff from Dangerously in Love? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a star for the times. the bottom of the barrel. for the intelligent and progressive she has nothing to offer. sets the race back a few centuries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should read:

    I knew he was going to do it because he told me ahead of time. I told him to go right ahead because they better not give my award to that little white girl. It all worked out because he took the heat and I came out looking like an angel and smelling like a rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No... Wait, how could you forget Bootylicious(sp?/side eye)?lol I don't think you are ready for this jelly...(random booty and coochee pops added in for good measure)SMH

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound as though she knew what the clown was going to do on her behalf. As mentioned before, it was all staged and her "gracious and classy" act was just that an act to make her appear more demure and humble. ART? Booty floppin' coochie poppin' ART? Then, let's give the video girls and strippers worldwide their due.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Co sign with karma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bey is faker than her wigs. He stood up for art? It is like she is implying that Taylor's work isn't artistic. Yeah, we all know her work is *end sarcasm here*

    Coochie poppin booty tootin is not art. Jacking some else's cheoreography is not art either. The least the hoe could have done was thank Bob Fosse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I THINK JZ HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS. WEREN'T THEY SAYING HE WAS PISSED BECAUSE SHE WENT AGAINST THE FAMILY!! WHATEVER. SHE SHOULD'VE JUST LEFT IT ALONE.

    ReplyDelete