Friday, September 18, 2009

Mariah keeps saying "Obsessed" wasn't about Eminem


French radio show NRJ interviewed Mariah Carey on Wednesday. She continues to deny "Obsessed" is about Eminem or any crazed rapper/stalkers in particular.


Mariah: I wrote that song for all the people who have ever been in a situation where somebody’s obsessed with them and they keep texting them and bothering them and telling people that they had a relationship with them and lying about them. So it’s for everybody – all the people in the world who have ever been annoyed by somebody.

Radio host: So it’s not...Eminem?
Mariah: I don’t even know who that is. [Laughter] I wrote the song and I’m very happy with it. And I’m happy with my new album. So I don’t know if somebody wants to write their little songs. I haven’t heard them on the radio, I don’t know what’s going on with that. They don’t seem to play them here in America. I’m not sure so I don’t know.

6 comments:

  1. Mariah is lying through her teeth. She better stop playing with that boy. He's unstable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to toot my own horn, but i've dealt with something like what she's talking about in the song. some dude telling the world that he's my boo and that he bent me over, when i barely knew the guy's name.
    i also had a former friend that told everybody that she was my only friend in the world and that i had no family and no one to count on but her. FALSE. now that i think about it, i've had several lies spread about me from all kinds of people.
    i think it may be about em a tad, but also about people in general that are just so enamored with you they have to make up stories to make themselves feel better.
    shouts out to all of my stalkers and hoes that wish they were me!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^um. ok. Just kidding. A lot of people have had stalkers and unstable friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mariah and Eminem had a thing that went wrong. She wants to forget about it and he wants everyone to know because he is lonely and pathetic and no one will date him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^co-sign @ 8:20. I don't think mariah wanted that little secret to get out period, but it did. he was a giant mistake and she should've known better than to get involved with that sociopath. he'll never let that go and probably has a voodoo doll of nick that he stabs repeatedly. dude is bonkers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sis made a good point by saying what a loser he must be to be holding on to old voicemails? who does something like that?
    there are guys that i've dated whose names i can't even remember. he does sound a tad pathetic going on about the whole thing. its also bad when someone else that you got with won't even claim you.

    ReplyDelete