Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Serena issued an apology for her outburst






"I want to amend my press statement of yesterday, and want to make it clear
as possible - I want to sincerely apologize FIRST to the lines woman, Kim
Clijsters, the USTA and mostly tennis fans everywhere for my inappropriate
outburst. I'm a woman of great pride, faith and integrity, and I admit when I'm
wrong. I need to make it clear to all young people that I handled myself
inappropriately and it's not the way to act -- win or lose, good call or bad
call in any sport, in any manner. I like to lead by example. We all learn
from experiences both good and bad, I will learn and grow from this, and be a
better person as a result."



What she really meant was put your lips where this flower is.

3 comments:

  1. That is one ass I would not mind kissing. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she is sorry. She has no reason to be sorry. They need to apologize to her for the bad call and all the bad press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They want her out of tennis but she is not going anywhere anytime soon

    ReplyDelete