Monday, August 31, 2009

Kim K Teams With Fiddy to Make Fragrance


This should make Kim and Reggie's efforts at getting back together more likely to be successful. Kardashian has inked a deal with Fiddy's company, Lighthouse Beauty - which will also market and distribute a line of 50 Cent-inspired colognes (one which will smell like a broke baby's mama) later this year.

Kim K. tells Women's Wear Daily, "What’s so different about their approach is that they have worked so closely with me on all aspects of my fragrance, the bottle, the juice... so I can develop a product that truly represents me and speaks to my fans... the fragrance really captures who I am." "I am also hoping to market a line of Vitamin type Waters with 50's company as well."

2 comments:

  1. This is so fucked up. This woman gets a perfume deal and has no talent or respectable claim to fame. She is a sex tape scandal slut and a paparazzi whore. 50 is so stupid for giving this girl a deal. Hollywood is such a joke now, anybody can be famous for the smallest things and the internet and the paparazzi help stretch those undeserved minutes of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree...what is her talent? Spending money...riding off the back of her ex-boyfriend?...she has zero talent...even with that body we all witness that the girl can't even give us a two step let alone get jiggy with it...yes hollywood is joke! and people are finally seeing it for what it really is...FAKE!

    ReplyDelete