Monday, August 31, 2009

Drake only dates cougars


22-year-old hip hop phenomenon Drake told MTV News why he only dates cougars:


"I used to talk to this woman that was 35-plus...It was kind of, like, what she saw in me...We were doing things young people do, like just going swimming late at night. Just chilling, drinking, like kicking it, talking. But it was so intriguing for me. The appeal was obvious...But I like older women, period. I never end up dating, seriously, women that are my age."


I think that's kind of cute. On the other hand, WTF at that 35+? Like anything past 35 years old is some no-man's-land of old age. There is a huge difference between a 35 year-old woman, a 55-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman (though I'm sure Tina Turner and Lena Horne can surely handle his young ass).

3 comments:

  1. I think he just dissed his fan base. Women in their late 30's ain't checkin for this cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks smoking here but he looks so goofy in every other picture I've seen of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, HE LOOKS GOOD IN THIS PICTURE! I NEVER EVER THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE, DIDN'T EVEN PONDER ON IT, BUT DAMN PYT!!! WATCH OUT NOW!! LOL

    ReplyDelete