Friday, September 4, 2009

I would have caught a case




61-year-old Roger Stephens took matters into his own hands when he encountered a mother with a crying child in his local WalMart. According to the child's mother, Sonya Mathews, the man approached her in the store and told her “if you don’t shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you.” The frightened mother then saw Stephens on another aisle in the store where he approached her, reached out, and slapped her child "four or five times" across the face. He then said, “see, I told you I would shut her up.” According to police reports, a bystander detained the man until police arrived. Stephens admitted slapping the girl, but said he had apologized to the mother. He was booked on a count of felony cruelty to a child anyway.

Of course parents need to supervise and discipline their children. I have seen plenty of children I WANTED to give a spanking to. A lot of parents are not even bothering to parent; they want to be their child's "friend." I don't know about you, but I had plenty of friends growing up and they were all my age. My parents were my parents. Never in a million years would I have spanked a total stranger's child in a public place.
My kids know how to act in public, so if one of them were crying it would be for a good reason (bumped head, stomach ache, smashed fingers, etc.) If it were me he never would have gotten past that first threat because I would have thrown one right back at him. If he approached us, I would have put my children behind me and gotten ready to open a can of whoopass on his wrinkled rectum.

4 comments:

  1. Girrrrl!!! This had to have been a white woman he spoke to because a sistah would have opened a can of ack rite on that ass with the quickness. This mofo is beyond crazy. He needs to serve time in prison and get is old crazy ass slapped. Crazy mofo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real! i would have been shoe shopping in walmart after breaking my foot off up in his ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ LOL. The Wal-Mart where this incident took place is in my neighborhood. Trust me the mother could have been of any race, it's VERY diverse in this area. IF the mother was Black she definitely wasn't a sista, because a sista would've whooped his ass and then finished her shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHIT, I ALREADY KNOW I WOULD'VE BEEN LOCKED UP. I WOULD'VE CUSSED HIM OUT SO BAD, EVEN THREATENING MY CHILD. SHIT....I DO AGREE THAT PEOPLE NEED TO DO MORE CHILD REARING, AND LESS BEING COOL, BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF MY CHILD WAS ACTING LIKE CHUCKY IN WALMART. I WISH ANYBODY MIGHT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME

    ReplyDelete