Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No wonder Eminem is so angry all the time!


Eminem's ex-wife, Kim Mathers, aired him out on Detroit radio station WKQI. Kim spat, “I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.“He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill because otherwise it does not work."


Well damn. Tell us how you really feel.

9 comments:

  1. Well she looks like a meth addict and he just looks pathetic. I always said they were the perfect couple. I'm glad she has kept him out of circulation for so long. Maybe he can hook up with Lauren London or Mya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH, THAT WAS FUNNY ANONYMOUS! KIM BETTER WATCH OUT. YA'LL KNOW HOW NASTY HE GETS WHEN HE RETALIATES. WOW EM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eminem is still white trash. He can rap his ass off but he is damaged goods who fucks up everyone and everything he touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eminem has so much rage I predict they will be the next DV case in the news. It will be interesting to see how the media treats him vs. Chris Breezy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small peen or blue pills....I don't give a f**k. I'd still work his peen like it's nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the dude is a nut job. He kept Mariah's voicemails from how many years ago? Males dont do that. Not sane ones, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has rapped so many times about killing this woman. She should fear for her safety after putting this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and she's not dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's such a bitch...If I were EMINEM I would only keep myself from rippin her guts out for the sake of my daughter...Otherwise...

    ReplyDelete