Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rumor has it Lauren London does not really know who the daddy is


Rumors and speculations have been flying around the blogosphere about the true identity of Lauren London's real baby daddy. Maino protegy Push Montana is the latest candidate in the Maury-like guessing game among fans and haters alike. As you know by now, Lauren took to her Twitter over the weekend to state that yes, she knows without doubt Lil' Wayne is the father of the baby. She seemed proud about it, too, but that is fodder for another post. Hmmpf!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, THAT'S SO INTERESTING TO ME. I MEAN, NO HOMO, BUT I THINK LAUREN LONDON IS JUST SO CUTE, AND I GUESS I WAS SURPRISED AT EVERYBODY WANTING TO HAVE WEEZY'S BABY. I DID HEAR ABOUT THE TWITTER THING. I WONDER WHO THE BABY WILL LOOK LIKE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weezy better get a paternity test. Apparently sweet little Lauren is a ho.
    http://myfxadvice.com forex trading system

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just looks so nasty behind this whole pregnancy business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren should just keep her mouth shut instead of digging a deeper hole for herself.

    ReplyDelete