Monday, September 28, 2009

Tyson wants to run penis up in the POTUS



On Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" Andy Cohen asked Tyson Beckford if he had to spend the night with a man who would it be? “Well, I don’t actually go that way,” Tyson says, “but I notice a lot of people think I do.” But if I’ma do it, I’m going for Obama. If I got with him, I could run the country. If I was that way, yeah, Obama.” Cohen goads him on, “You would give it to Obama?” Tyson replies, “Yeah, I’d be the one in control…Who you gonna go for? Will Smith? Somebody pretty like that?”

Um, yeah. I doubt very much Mr. President has time for extra-curdickular activities let alone with Mr. Makemeasupermodel.

2 comments:

  1. IF I were to have sexual fantasies about the leader of the free world I would not be DUMB enough to broadcast it all over the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIS NIGGA GAY!
    http://myfxadvice.com profitable forex system

    ReplyDelete