Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian have reconciled


Big sister Kim Kardashian just couldn't stand Khloe having all the spotlight so before the echo of the lock on Lamar's chain had finished, Kim went running back to Reggie. Some rumors have her immediately flying to New Orleans to be with him, while others have the two meeting in an undisclosed location and professing their undying love for one another. One thing is for sure, the Bush family is close to the Kardashians; Reggie's parents attended Khloe's wedding as honored guests. Time will tell whether we will be graced with another Kardashian ad campaign wedding just in time for sweeps week.

9 comments:

  1. I am so tired of these two publicity whores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why won't these sisters just GO AWAY? Kim just saw how much swag and cash that ho Khloe got for her wedding and wants to out do her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why you say damn? You wanted him? She can have his stanking ass for all I care. Any man that chases after those skanks aint no damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They just irritate me as a couple. I'm not sure why. They just don't seem genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These 2 absolutely sickening people were never apart to begin with. All this reconciled BS is just for publicity. How the hell did the KarTrashian's become so famous? I just don't get it and I wish it would go away. This whole family disgusts me. Their real father of the OJ dream team, must be doing flips in his grave. And that thing they call a Mother is just a pimp...her daugthers are just a commodity she can sell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH, I WILL AGREE THEY ARE PUBLICITY HOUNDS. I HATE TO ADMIT IT THOUGH, BUT WHY DO I WATCH THE SHOW SOMETIMES, READ ABOUT THEM, AND EVEN COMMENTED ON THIS ISSUE. HMMM. I HATE TO ADMIT IT, BUT I GUESS I LIKE TO WATCH THEM, AND SEE WHAT CRAZINESS THEY HAVE NEXT TO SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly, Reggie Bush is more famous for who hes dating than for his football career. I think he should focus more on football and less on his life in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love them both. <3

    ReplyDelete