Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Justin Guarini got married


Corbin Bleu Justin Guarini wed his childhood friend Reina Capodici this past Saturday in a private ceremony. Guarini, who was runner up to Kelly Clarkson on the first season of American Idol, and Capodici met in junior high school and have been together since 2007. Justin, 30, also became stepdad to Reina's 4-year-old daughter, Lola.


"I had vows to her and I gave her a necklace [with] Reina's engagement ring on
it so that she can have that for the rest of her life," Guarini says. "She has
welcomed me into her family, and she's just the sweetest little girl. She's an
amazing person and I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of her life."

source

7 comments:

  1. Who the hell is he kidding? He is as gay as leprachauns and the Easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for him! Love to see a mna not scared to take on a stepkid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I thought this man was gay. I could still be right though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin sound like a good dude for taking on tha little girl. They sound real sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so refreshing to see a young person fully take on the responsibility of raising someone else's children. He really is setting a good example for his fans.

    ReplyDelete