Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's the difference?


Oprah has done a 180 from her beef with Ludacris and the rap industry in general to gushing like a school girl over Hova. Oprah got all googly eyed during a radio interview with BFF Gayle King:


“Jay-Z is my new best friend! He was so charming and delightful — and he smelled so good. It’s the kind of thing where you hug a guy and the scent is sort of buried in them. When we went to the second location I could still smell him on me it was like, ‘oh my, this is wonderful!’”

2 comments:

  1. Oprah so fake and phony I can't stand her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^She has started to get on my nerves as well. She can be such a suck up and an opportunist. I actually don't think she genuinely admires Jay-Z all of a sudden. I remember reading a few weeks ago, her ratings were not doing well, so this is her attempt at getting a younger audience since the white housewives have apparently gotten tired of her. They have probably flocked to Ellen, Tyra, and Dr. Phil.

    ReplyDelete