Monday, August 17, 2009

Kourtney reveals who her babydaddy is


Kourtney Kardashian recently told Ryan Seacrest's radio audience she knows who is her babydaddy. Kourtney says she and on again off again ex-fiance Scott Disick are very excited about their impending unplanned bundle of joy.

"This probably sounds so dumb, but there’s so many times I’ll forget to take my pill and I don’t think it’s that big of a deal...It’s just so stupid." Kourtney started to suspect she was pregnant when she started feeling “really nauseous, like, suddenly…not just in the morning. I would have to eat Saltines at all times in the day.”

I know this is messy (that's what we do right?), but I wonder if Kim wishes this were her instead of Kourtney? It will be interesting to see how this affects her new Miami reality show with Khloe.

6 comments:

  1. this hoe don't know who the daddy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the stank whore was also doing Reggie Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M TIRED OF THESE FAMOUS FOR NOTHING CUM RECEPTACLES. SHE PROBABLY GOT PREGNANT DURING A GANG BANG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, she is right, dumb ho...why do these "ignant" fools have a show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^they fucked the right TV exec. I am really astounded how blatant golddiggers and hoes are these days. We celebrate sluttery and hoedom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This girl is already 5 months pregnant and they are just now coming out with it. Why did they get a show. Is she going to drag the baby to clubs and house parties on South Beach?

    ReplyDelete