Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nelly is dating





Nelly is supposedly dating either Jessica Rabbit, Melody Thornton (isn't she sharing Bow Wow along with that groupie?), Melyssa Ford (isn't she a bit older than he is), or that chick from Tip Drill who let him slide his charge card.

(Okay, I think Melyssa Ford was a misunderstanding by my source; Melyssa used to call herself Jessica Rabbit before the new "Miss Rabbit" came on the scene and I just blatantly made up the Tip Drill chick. Maybe I was channeling another gossip site. :0)

Who would you rather see him with?

3 comments:

  1. I guess Ashanti's stuff was getting old and he was craving variety. He is probably doing all these chicks and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly was never going to commit to her. She did the right thing by walking away. She still has some of her youth left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nelly's the shyt fuck yall
    he should be w/ me=]

    ReplyDelete