Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mya's got a mixtape


Mya has a new mixtape coming out on Beauty & The Streets. This is the rumored track list:

1. Intro By Go DJ Hi-C
2. I’m Back (feat. Slim Thug)
3. About My B.I. (feat. Shawty Lo)
4. Show Me Somethin’ (feat. Bun B)
5. Boss (feat. Z-Ro)
6. Ponytail (feat. Nicki Minaj)
7. Can’t Buy My Love
8. Control Freak (feat. Gator Mane)
9. Club Go Crazy (feat. Chamillionaire)
10. Now Or Lata (feat. Blo-Pop)
11. Manaholic
12. Go Hard Or Go Home
13. Full Service (feat. Trae)
14. The Only One
15. Work It Out
16. Black Out

Mya always had the biggest thighs on a slim girl thing going in the industry, but is it just me or has she gotten extra-thick in her time off? I think she looks really good here nonetheless. Check for it when it drops.

5 comments:

  1. Mya looks positively luscious up there. She make a brother want to buy her mixtape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mya. Used to like her music a lot. Not checkin for her anymore tho. Been too long and she wasn't that talented. She still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an ongoing fantasy about smothering between those thighs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mya's singing was always so-so for me. So were her looks but she knows how to work it. I heard she was a great lay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good look. I hope Mya can pull it together and get her career back on track.

    ReplyDelete