Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Rap Battle Chick Explains Herself



You've probably seen the footage of the chick in the rap battle who decks the guy who made mention of an (may or may not be hypothetical) abortion. Well, she explains herself on her blog.

"We seriously have a sick, dysfunctional, high school relationship. But… It is what it is. Like I said earlier: I DID NOT MEAN TO DECK HIM. I was holding it back but the more I thought about what he said the more I wanted to hit him. Sorry Grandma. I felt justified, but the more I think about it now, it is an unfair situation for him: I’m a female so he can’t hit me back with out a bunch of ppl talkn crap, and he still gets talked about if he doesn’t hit me. We ALL know that if a woman feels she’s man enough to hit a man, she’s probably man enough to take a punch. I’m not sayin thats right either

Matter of fact, let’s say this:
Even tho it was a “rap battle” and that’s the only reason he was going so hard…I would do it again in a heart beat. Somebody’s gotta shut the kid up sometime!!! But I got love for him tho."

4 comments:

  1. This young chickadee had to expect him to go hard about them going raw. Don't start anything you can't finish. She knows she was wrong that's why they're still kicking it. Anything goes in a rap battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, go and grow up some place please. Just wait until that baby gets here(if she is really pregnant), you gonna really see what battling is all about!Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIGURES SHE STILL WITH HIM. LOW SELF ESTEEM CHICKS BE LIKE THAT. A MAN CAN SAY AN DO ANYTHING TO THEM.

    ReplyDelete