Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fergie Likes Ladie Lumps



On the eve of the release of their next single, "I Got A Feeling," Fergie revealed she has enjoyed several lesbian trysts and is attracted to women. Fergie as quoted in UK's The Sun, "I've experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend." According to Fergie, the video for the next single features girl-on-girl action that excited both the married Fergie and the video's director who is the boyfriend of one of the video girls in Fergie's scenes.

5 comments:

  1. This meth head will say or do anything for publicity. I don't doubt she's had women but the only reason she is talking about it is because of their album being out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can't sing and can't dance.I don't know why they have this snowbunny in the group anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fergie has never impressed me. They could have found a pretty and talented young Black woman to join the group but instead they chose a minimally talented meth addict pushing 40.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like this ho. Is she doin Hanna Montana? I won't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete