Monday, May 18, 2009

Kim K and Plastic Surgery


Kim Kardashian recently told USMagazine.com at the Maxim 100 party she wouldn't be opposed to using plastic surgery to maintain her looks as she gets older. She admitted, "I am down for it...One day I will definitely get it."

Kim went on to say she would get a breast lift after having children, "I would probably get my boobs done after I have kids. I think every woman needs a good lift after they have kids, so I would start with that. You never know what I would need --it depends on what I would look like when I get older. But I would definitely do something."

Now raise your hand if you think Kim hasn't already made some lucky plastic surgeon rich.

7 comments:

  1. Kim has already had everything under the sun: breast implants, butt implants, lipo, maybe even cheek implants or some facial contouring. I think she gets injections in her lips. Her body is already fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake or not Kim is looking good. I just hope Reggie doesn't hit that raw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIM IS LOOKIN GOOD NOW. I WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TA HIT NOW FORE ALL THAT PLASTIC STARTS TA SHIFT. SHE WONT BE PRETTY IN 10-15 YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tha hollywood way. Her step-pops face is so tight, if that clown does one more procedure, they'll have to graft skin from his belly to keep his face from rippin'. Whole family is vain as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIM KARDASHIAN WAS BORN AS A HERMAPHRODITE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE KNEW THAT SHE WOULD BECOME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HER "INJECTED" ASS. SHE TAKES THE HORMONE "PREMARIN".

    EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS FAKE! EVEN HER ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^^is this a trend with the hermaphrodites? Kim needs to lay off the plastic surgery at her age. When she's older everything will be hard and misshapen. She'll regret it all.

    ReplyDelete