Monday, May 18, 2009

Mel B in her knickers






Spice Girl Mel B follows in the steps of Helena Christensen, Rachel Hunter, and Penny Lancaster as the newest face of Ultimo Lingerie. A source from the company said, "We were blown away by the great shape she is in and desperate to land her."

Mel B admits to a case of the butterflies about her recent LA photo shoot, "I am over the moon to become the Face and Body of Ultimo lingerie. When Michelle Mone asked me, I was ecstatic. I was so excited, but slightly nervous ? I had never modelled lingerie before except in front of thousands of people at my Peep Show and poolside every oppportunity I get...The photoshoot in LA was fantastic. Ultimo lingerie gives you a superb shape and is so comfortable with sexy styles in every collection. I took every set home with me."

via the U.K. Daily Mail

5 comments:

  1. MEL B IS LOOKIN RIGHT. EDDIE IS CRAZY TO LEAVE ALL OF THAT ALONE. SHE LOOK FINE AS HELL FA 2 KIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I liked the part you striked out more lol
    She does have a nice figure...(no homo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safari lol @ the strikethrough. This bird has tha nerve to pretend to be shy. Be serious. By tha way, the whole bathing suit thing is played. Time fa Mel to take it to that next level ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie Murphy only dates women who were born as a hermaphrodite!

    Knickers is what they wear! "Boy Shorts"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks great here. It seems like she only likes to be seen without her clothes on.

    ReplyDelete