Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ludacris only eats chicken and beer


Taken from Tales From A Groupie:

First of all anyone out there claiming Chris ate them out and kissed them in the mouth on the first date is a damn lie. That’s just something he doesn't do. I will say this he is a very down to earth person, but he is the cheapest bastard alive. I met Chris several years ago when he approached me at a club. We have kept in contact for several years and talk on and off. Yes, he has about a 10-inch d*ck, but he f*cks too hard without any feeling and is a selfish lover. He has no emotional connection, and it’s not just me I brought a friend along before and he felt that way to her too. You can tell that he has fuc*ed so many b*tches that he just does it to do it. After he f*cks, he falls asleep like a fat dude. I just recently stop fuc*ing with him because I can't get over his cheap ass ways. I give him a 3 just because of his selfishness. I would never do it again, simply because if I’m giving a special part of me away, it’s only right for him to come correct on his end.

5 comments:

  1. This is disappointing. From his first single, I wanna lick you I thought he would be a good lover. I don't know if I believe this. He doesn't seem cheap either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lie. This doesn't even sound right. Most of these groupie tales are fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why hoes feel like men are suppose to spend money on them you are a hoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is delusional to expect him to treat her like a girlfriend or something and spend money on her. She doesn't value herself, so why should he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe this. I know Luda got a big dick but he ain't stingy so she lyin.

    ReplyDelete