Friday, May 22, 2009

50 + 63 = desperate to revive my career


50 Cent has been spending time with his "special friend" (that's my new favorite phrase) Bette Midler. Midler, the 63-year-old star of such hits as Beaches, Ruthless People, Outrageous Fortune, The Rose, and the Who's rock opera Tommy (Tina Turner also starred in that one), seems to be enamored of 50. Speaking of 50's help with her New York public garden, "he is one of the newest members of our tribe. He has really made my life worth living. 50 has been with me through thick and thin."

The 33-year-old 50 Cent said he thinks a collaboration with The Divine Miss M would be "hot". "Look how beautiful things are and how nice it feels when I'm around her.

Midler, who has been married for over 25 years, continued her membership in the mutual admiration society by saying, "he is such a gorgeous star --holy cow!"

4 comments:

  1. I hope they aren't really a couple. That would be pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fake. 50 know he can't do anything with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CAN HE STAND TO LOOK AT HER WRINKLED BEHIND?

    ReplyDelete