Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's So Coooool in the D!

I'm starting something new here called Kickback Sundays. I'll post my favorite videos from the net on here and you can kick back and enjoy.

This first one is an oldie but a goodie. I just love how T Baby is so heartfelt and sincere. It's just too bad she is profane, tone deaf and rhythmless to boot. We won't even discuss the bright orange elementary school yarn weave, the wardrobe choices, or the poor cinematography. I laugh every.single.time I watch this video. This is fuckery at its finest as evidenced by the fact that this video has been viewed millions of times. Enjoy--oh and bring ya sweaters.

6 comments:

  1. I BEEN SEEN THIS SHIT. THIS IGNANT BITCH CANT SING AND SHE LOOK UGLY AS HELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is sooooo funny! Why she gotta cuss so much on a serious song? Why they hangin out in the cemetery like that? Who told her that Sesame Street weave looked good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this. I couldn't sit through it again. Her singing is so terrible. Some people just don't love themselves. You can tell she doesn't love herself from the way she looks and dresses and the way she talks. I bet she is proud for all those youtube hits even though everyone is laughing at her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo this gorilla looking bitch needs to stop. This video should come with a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the part where she loses the beat entirely! this shit is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Po some likka out yawl!

    ReplyDelete