Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chrisette Michele on this past Friday's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon



Chrisette tore it up on my new favorite show Late Night With Jimmy Fallon (I still miss Conan.) She did a great job. You can tell Jimmy and the audience really enjoyed her performance. I do have to say, girlfriend needs to send her stylist to the unemployment line right next to Jennifer Hudson's. Those leggings were not the business. She would have looked so much better in a little skirt or something. I thought that pink jacket was hot until they showed a backshot. WTH was all that tucking and pinning? It just detracted from the overall effect of the outfit. The outfit gets an epic fail, but her hair and makeup were on point as usual.

Bottom line: don't sleep on Chrisette. She has the potential to be a long-term star.

P.S. Jimmy gets infinite cool points from me for having the Roots as his house band.

1 comment:

  1. I love this girl that was freaking awesome and What a live band hell yeah good one Safari.

    ReplyDelete