Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rap Battle Chick is in "Love" with Chris Brown



Here is an open message to Chris Brown she posted on her personal blog back on April 30th.

"I always thought you were cute for a light-skinned dude... Now that I know you'll slap a hoe... literally "slap a Hoe."... you're even sexier. Especially since my so-called boyfriend, or fiance or baby daddy or whatever the fuck he wants to call himself when he pretends to care about something other than himself, hates you. Anytime you wanna make him mad... call me. You know where u can get my number... lmao. I'm live... or evil. Whatever you want it to be"

Kind of puts the punch into perspective doesn't it?

5 comments:

  1. Some chicks get off on these violent relationships. I try to stay away from those crazy ones. If we need to hit each other to connect that relationship is just too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems like one of those girls who feeds off negative attention and feels loved when someone hits her. They seem made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs a hug, I am starting to think she needs an intervention or someone to tell her she is loved or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE ONLY LIKE BITCH NIGGAS THEN IF SHE LIKE TO BE HIT ALL THA TIME AN HIT ON HER MEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really feel sorry for her if she thinks this is the way to find love and acceptance. Isn't she Mary J. Blige's stepdaughter? Why don't they step in and help this young lady?

    ReplyDelete