Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kelly wants to look like Mel B.



Kelly Rowland is envious of Melanie Brown's hard body and six pack abs after spying her at a party recently. She says, "I think Mel B looks so good, I really do. I'm trying to do more crunches so I can almost get a tummy like hers but I like rice and pasta and that's the problem right there."

In and of itself, the comment is innocuous. The issue becomes when is a woman's body ever good enough? Kelly has beautiful brown skin, long lean legs, a bright white smile, and a slender model's figure yet she still thinks she isn't slim and cut enough?

8 comments:

  1. Well, she IS #1 on tha British pop charts. Maybe she should hit Mel up and ask her if they need an extra Spice Girl and they can all be whack as fuck together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Kelly's BACK looks like Mel B's front...whoo lawd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel B. is a shameless self-promoter who would grow a mustache if she thought it would get her some press. Kelly just still has low self-esteem from all those years of emotional abuse at the hands of Matty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO off @ all of you. I am sick of Mel B honestly I would like to push the bitch off a bridge, not hating I am just tired of going on all my spots and they are talking about this bitch again. Shit is getting like the Chris Brown Rhianna bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just how thin does Kelly want to be? Bitch could hide behind an ironing board as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly is such a pretty girl on her own without having to imitate other people. First it was Beyonce now it is Melanie. Her self esteem is just so low. She needs counseling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel B looks like a female body builder with those fake tits. She is really over doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even wit her little Fake-Tatas Kelly could never look AS HARD or HARDER than Mel-B ...
    WHICH is actually a Good Thing
    LOL
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete