Thursday, June 25, 2009

Breaking news: The Reaper is busy this week



Farrah Fawcett just passed away minutes ago. The star of Wella Balsam shampoo commercials and Charlie's Angels suffered from anal cancer.

I had to give Farrah and Ed a mention because The Burning Bed was that *hit; many people who are now stars appeared on Star Search as unknowns including Destiny's Child (appearing as Girl Tyme), Dave Chappelle, Usher, Countess Vaughn, Aaliyah, Martin Lawrence, Tatyana Ali, Carlos Mencia, Dennis Miller, and Rosie O'Donnell among many, many others.

7 comments:

  1. So who is going to sign the Publisher's Clearinghouse checks now? I think I've won a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I spent some time trying to perfect the black girl flip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh I liked Farrah she made the flip the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ed and Johnny were really funny together. I've seen a lot of the clips. It was old guy humor but it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farrah used to be really pretty. White folks loooved her. She was america's sweatheart even with her loose party lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. break some shit all the way down to y'all....

    I REMEMBER the sista's in the projects where I lived would wear that MAMMOTH PINK ROLLER in the front of they head FOR DAYS so they could get they FARRAH FLIP propa fo the club or special occasion....TELL ME I'M WRONG?!!!

    well,well,well

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ain't wrong. Even black girls used that wellabasam thinking it would make their hair look like hers.

    ReplyDelete