Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not another one...oh okay


Lil Duval did his own take on T-Pain's ridiculous Big Ass Chain. (You know most of those things are fake anyway right?) He revealed his chain during the Hot 107.9 birthday bash this past Saturday. He kept it so funky even T-Pain had to give him props.

Of course everyone Twittered about it.

“I had 2 let my twitter people see it 1st t pain ain’t got shit on me!” ~ June 20th

“im looking around and from the looks of it i aint the only nigga walking round here wit a “FAKE ASS CHAIN!” ~ June 20th

“My chain broke on me while swag surfin on stage but I fixed it right on stage. IMA REAL NIGGA!” ~ June 20th

“but real talk i think i took all the shine last night ask anybody that was there until lil wayne walked his super famous ass on stage” ~ June 21st

“I just want yall to know I fully support lil duvals fake ass chain. That dude has been the funniest mofo since I can remember. Keep doin it.” ~ T. Pain via Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Lil Duval is one of the funniest cats out there today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I wonder when all these foolish rappers who piss away their money on jewelry will realize how stupid they look?

    ReplyDelete