Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kelly Is Ready to Become A Mother


Kelly Rowland said she is ready to become a mother by adopting an older child from the United States after working with Home for the Holidays, a charity that helps disadvantaged children. "I’ve always known I would adopt in a heartbeat but I don’t want a baby - I want to get a child that’s five, six, or even 10. Some of the statistics means (sic) that older children don’t get adopted as much. I’d love to make a child feel that they’re worth it - because every child is worth it."

http://destinyschildrumours.blogspot.com/2009/06/kelly-rowland-to-adopt.html"target=planetjacksonworldwide.blogspot.com>source


7 comments:

  1. ...she want to adopt and "older" child, shit, I'M AVAILABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if she plans to breastfeed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly needs a career and a man first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly should adopt. She need something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADOPTION IS A GREAT THING BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE KELLY CANT FIND NO MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly can't keep a man but maybe she'll be a good mom. She would definitely be better than Bey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh leave her alone about not finding a man as if that's the pre-requisite for raising a child, it's commendable she wants to adopt a child and one that is not an infant. Older orphans have a hard time getting adopted and some never are adopted so I think it's great she wants to do this.

    ReplyDelete