Friday, June 26, 2009

Missy Elliot will make a movie about her life


Missy Elliot is planning to make a biopic about her life. The movie will chronicle her repeated sexual abuse at the hands of a cousin and her mother's abuse at the hands of her own father. Missy will maintain creative control over the project. Missy told Elle magazine, “It’s happening; I’ve just got to find a great writer because I wouldn’t want my story watered down. I went through a lot, and I accomplished a lot, and I want people to know how it all went down.”

5 comments:

  1. I bet Missy has a great story to tell. Why is she coming out with this now though? And where is the new music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Missy to come out with something hot. We don't have any of our female rappers out there making music anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Hud gonna play her?! Oh yeah, Missy can't sing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got your purse bitchJune 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM

    Missy can sing a little bit. She needs to focus on making records. Don't these stars realize we just want them to do what they are famous for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if she's going to talk about her girlfriends in the movie?

    ReplyDelete