Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shawne tells his side of the Tequila hangover


Shawne Merriman issued this statement through his attorney regarding his girlfriend Tila Tequila's claims he choked her over the weekend:


“On September 6, 2009, the San Diego Sheriffs Department responded to a citizens complaint that was initiated by Tila Nguyen (aka Tila Tequila). I was taken into custody based upon that complaint. At the time, I was concerned about her welfare given the intoxicated state she appeared to be in and I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided. We would all do our best to help a friend if we considered their actions to be detrimental to their personal safety. I in no way caused any harm to Ms Nguyen, however, paramedics were called and she was examined but no injuries were reported. She was released and has since returned to Los Angeles, California. There have been no charges filed against me. I want to thank the San Diego Sheriffs Department for their professionalism. I will continue to cooperate fully with the Department and I look forward to clearing my name regarding these false allegations. I want to put this behind me so I can continue to focus on a successful season for the San Diego Chargers.”

7 comments:

  1. For some reason I believe him. I think she was drunk off her ass got mad and called the cops on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lil' bobbled-headed dyke. Boy I swear. You niggas gonna learn about these token whores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe him. TT is just trying to capitalize on the situation, hoping she can get some Rihanna-esque media shine. That just goes to show, you can't help everybody.

    I'll be glad when respectable women are back in style...I'm sick of the likes of Tila Tequila, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose etc. getting love/attention for what USED to be deemed deplorable behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^That was halfway decend-LOOKING woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^Thank you! 2009 is the year of the ho. Any halfway decent woman willing to spread her legs becomes famous and for what? All the rich successful men are bypassing beautiful successful women with self-respect for high-priced hookers.
    http://myfxadvice.com managed forex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tila is a nasty trick. This story sounds unbelievable. She didn't have a mark on her and they say she was drunk.
    http://myfxadvice.com managed forex

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just dont believe he would risks his career over this glorified hoe. i mean he sees what the commissioner is coming down hard on nfl players and risk everything for a little freak who gives him freaky sex ? maybe because hes young and full of hormones

    ReplyDelete