Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Brian McKnight Show


Stevie Wonder has been announced as the first guest on "The Brian McKnight Show," which debuts in national syndication on MyNetworkTV the week of Sept. 21. [Check local listings.]

“It just doesn't get any better than Stevie,” says McKnight. “Stevie is a living legend and I am so grateful he has signed on to help me launch the show.”

The singer's weekly one-hour entertainment variety showcase will feature celebrity interviews, round table discussions and musical performances shot at various locations in and around Los Angeles.

"The Brian McKnight Show" (which is news to me as I'm writing this and I don't think CW still knows exactly what night it's gonna be on) will air weekly in over 200 markets and is available in 96% of U.S. households.

3 comments:

  1. why don't they just call it the woman beater's show instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when is he relevant? They just put anything on tv now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This man throws me. I love, love, love his songs. Him? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete