Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fellas it'll take you a while to recover from the disappointment




Fellas it'll take you a while to recover from the disappointment, but Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta doesn't date Black men. I know, I know. You were hoping to get a chance to pull on that wig from behind but you'll just have to take Sheree's word for it.
Kim recently told Essence magazine, "I don’t date Black men. I never have. It’s not a prejudice. It’s just a personal preference. People always think that Big Papa is Black. I don’t know why. I’ve never dated a Black man. It’s not to say it wouldn’t happen in the future, but at this time, I never have." She also managed to get in a diss to Dallas Austin, "Dallas is a piece of work. He likes to Twitter, which is so trivial. I don’t know what his problem is and quite frankly I don’t care. I don’t have time for negative energy."
On another note: doesn't it look like he's singing the "Whisper Song" in her ear in that first picture?

8 comments:

  1. No body wants her trifling ugly ass anyway. Big Poppa is a fool. His wife needs to beat that ass spending her money on this whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim looks like her wig stank anyway. I would take fine ass Lisa any day. Hell even Nene looks like she can ride it (with the lights off of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of hate that blogs keep giving Kim attention when she has shown over and over she doesn't appreciate Black people. She will hang out with them for the show but I really think she is a little prejudiced deep down. That chicken remark from season 1 doesn't sit well with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL, SHE KIND OF RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY WHEN SHE THOUGHT IT WAS THE WORSE IDEA IN THE WORLD FOR THEM TO DRESS HER UP AS A BLACK GIRL FOR THE ALTER EGO PHOTO SHOOT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN, YOU DON'T WANT TO PRETEND TO BE A BLACK GIRL? YEAH, I WASN'T FEELIN THAT. HELL, I CAN TAKE HER TO THE HOOD AND GET HER A BETTER LACE WIG THAN WHAT SHE GOT ON, FROM WHERE I'M FROM! ON THE REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim is a dumb country non singing ass bumpkin who is known to be someone's jump off. She is a personal ho to "big poppa" and probably to anyone else if the price is right. I think she used to be a stripper too. Wouldn't surprise me. You can see that in the way she dresses. That wig is hilarious. And she can stop with the "I'm 30 yrs old" routine. Ho, looks like she is about 42.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does look like she is over 40. She even said it herself. That wig looks like she bought it in Walgreens. She did used to be a stripper. Nene blows up her spot in her new book. Kim keeps denying it but it is true. She acts like a stripper and a ho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim looks like a $2 hooker running a half price special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool. That's one Kathy Griffin lookin mofo' thems can keep.

    ReplyDelete