Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pacman's big mouth lost him a football contract


Pacman Jones just screwed himself out of a football contract with the Canadian Football Leage in all of 15 minutes. He streamed a video on Ustream in which he basically insulted the CFL and his Winnipeg fans by saying he would drop them like a bad habit the moment an NFL team came calling. He then went on to brag about his house and his girlfriend's engagement ring among other foolish things. Adam, Adam. If ever there were a time to appear humble...here is the gist of what he said courtesy of the Winnepeg Sun:
“I’ve got a clause in my contract, when I get a call from an NFL team I can go over,” he said. “I actually got two calls today, so if they tell me tomorrow that Pacman’s back, that’d be a bummer for all my Winnipeg fans.”
“Go to the UFL and do my thing and get ready for a playoff run in the NFL, you know what I’m sayin’?”
“That’s when someone called Jones, live, and presumably told him what league he was really going to.
“Pain is only temporary,” Jones said. “Besides, I’m only gonna be there for eight weeks… or shorter.”


8 comments:

  1. Pac Man will always be an idiot. He showed that with all that trouble he got into a few years ago with the shooting. He wants to run the streets and be a thug and play at the same time. The 2 don't go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SMH at this lost boy. Where is his momma? Why didn't she raise him right? He is given everything on a silver platter and insists on messing it up over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE'S JUST ANOTHER EXAPLE OF MY NEW ACRONYM.
    D.A.N.
    DUMB-ASS-NIGGA!

    GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET PAID FOR SOMETHING I LOVE, TO GET SUPER PAID! SHHHIIITTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. niggas. it doesn't matter how many folks go down, celebs always forget that NOTHING on the web is forgotten or unseen.
    if this was my son i would beat him like he was small child for fucking up my money like that. i hope his mama was smart enough to put some of that money away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's even worse is that this pr is gonna be so bad, he probably just scared away any nfl teams that were actually thinking about signing him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish this mofo would have a BIG AZZ CUP OF STFU WITH A SIDE OF SITCHOAZZDOWN PUH-LEEZE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what after this he doesn't deserve the money or the contract with anyone. He has shown that he doesn't care about the team or the fans just the money and the fame. What an asshole.

    ReplyDelete