Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tyra is still tweeting about her real hair

You would think her scalp sprouted solid gold filaments with the amount of talking she's doing about her hair. Why on Earth is she producing so much hype about something we all have? Here is her tweet:
“Here’s me rockin my REAL hair, had 2 blur it so its still a surprise on Sept 8!” I’ve totally missed her promos but apparently she will be going weave free for the season premiere of the Tyra Banks Show “Guess What! I’m rockin’ my REAL hair on my talk show September 8th. No fake hair at all! Will be the hair coming out of my scalp! 4 all 2 C! no ponytails, no ballet bun head. hair will be out and free!”

5 comments:

  1. I'm so tired of this bird talking about her hair. Newsflash we all have hair! What's the big deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS BITCH BUSY TRYING TO FIND SOME BONDWEAVE THAT LOOKS NATURAL FOR THAT SHOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it'll be an aquanettathon fa real

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet all the commercials are for wigs and weave companies. Watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWWOOOWWW, OKAY TYRA, GIVE US A BREAK! WE GOT IT. HELL, AS LONG AS SHE'S BEEN WEARING WEAVE, HER REAL HAIR SHOULD BE DOWN HER BACK! I STILL LOVE YOU GIRL! LOL (AND I HATE TO ADMIT I DO WANT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE)

    ReplyDelete