Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dream Dreams up a Job Promotion Via Twitter



The Dream announced his new position as Executive Vice President of Island Deaf Jam Records Wednesday through his Twitter page. The 27-year old singer, songwriter, and producer sent out a series of Tweets late that evening saying: “I wanna Thank everyone at Island Records/DefJam for their faith in me and making me Executive Vice President of Island Records. Thank you to my team..etc, my mama, my manager-what's his name, that cuban girl, the little short ugly gnome that hung with Janet Jackson who quit, LA Reid, Pebbles, etc... "

The Dream takes over for RadioKilla who takes over for Chris Hicks who took over for Shakir Stewart who committed suicide in Atlanta last year. The Dream's third album "Love King" which he says will be his last (because three albums of shit that sounds identical is enough) , is due for release later this year.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN I WISH DREAM AND MILIAN WOULD JUST MARRY AND GO AWAY. TIRED OF BOTH OF THEM.

    ReplyDelete