Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Dream tells Christina to get that money


The Dream explains his management philosophy for Christina Milian:
“She has a lot of stuff going on in the movie world and actually on TV. Somebody just gave her a lot of bread, and you don’t make enough money in the radio and R&B world, you know when it gets to that particular point. Somebody show up in her house with 10 million [dollars], and then you got a blog full of haters that’s trying to make sure that your shit don’t come out, it’s like what you gon’ do? Let me see, Paramount Pictures wants to give me 10 million, or I got to try to beat my head in the ground to prove something to the ni&&as that are going to give me five dollars. You gon’ take that $10 million and ride out. ‘Cause I need a new Phantom, so I want her to take that 10 million.”

4 comments:

  1. Buy your own Phantom you leech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the hell should she buy him a new car? He's working. He should be buying her stuff. HE sounds like a pimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next he'll have her walkin' the track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're using each other,sounds like a marriage to me. long as the other person knows about it

    ReplyDelete