Monday, June 15, 2009

He By Sheree?


Rumor has it Real Housewives of Atlanta's Sheree Whitfield's She By Sheree's Fashion Show was quite the event in Atlanta last week. You might remember the debut of Sheree's first collection didn't go over so well. According to Freddy O the real catwalk began after the show was over. Freddy claims to have overheard a male guest at the show say the following:

“This nigga just tried me, he came to me and asked if I wanted a drink, I was like cool then after 3 drinks said “I will pay you $10,000, if you come up stairs wit me. I was Like hell no, he then said 10 could turn into 20, 20 could turn into 50, it all depends on you.”

Freddy then went on to say Sheree told him she is aware of the incident but denies involvement. Word has it the guest may sue Madam Sheree and her host.

4 comments:

  1. So Sheree has been reduced to pimping out dudes to make that rent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit Sheree was probably the man that is being sued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like some bullshit she cooked up just for more publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They must be gearing up for another season of Real Housewives. Sheree and Nene don't hang out together. This sounds fake.

    ReplyDelete