Thursday, June 18, 2009

Amber Rose wants to do Nicki Minaj




I really hate to give either one of these chicks shine right now, but here goes.

Amber Rose twittered she wants to diddle Nicki Minaj:

YOOOO!!!!! @nickiminaj is fuckin stunning in person I couldn't stop staring at her!!!! I would sooooo DO her. Fuck it I can't even lie!!!!12:47 PM Jun 15th from web
Nicki tweet-flirted (fleeted?) back:
@Darealamberrose u look like a barbie doll str8 out da boxxx. I gotta make up a brand new term 4 u...

They really don't need Kanye for this one do they?



10 comments:

  1. I love to eat at the Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks in here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bi-sexuality is the new black

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is this jumpoff getting so much shine? I can't go a day without reading about her on any of the blogs. All she has ever done is cock open her legs. She has no talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is Nicky Menage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^a nobody who is famous for nothing just like Amber Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber sure is a rising star. I think it is great she is trying to give another sista a leg up even if it is literally a leg up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^^I don't know if they qualify to be sistas even if they did who wants em. Lets just leave them in the skank hoe category.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! A leg up on her shoulders so she can lick that lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made my day with these pictures. I'm going to make this my wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete