Thursday, June 18, 2009

Terrence Howard confirmed his engagement


When asked if he’d married his gal pal Henao, Howard said, “Not yet… Just engaged. God said to Adam that it’s not good for the man to continue by himself. For the last two years I’ve been praying and saying, ‘I’m no good by myself, please give me my complement so that I might be able do the very best that I can.’ I need a woman who carries babywipes on her at all times and feels comfortable telling me how pretty and talented I am at least 12 times a day.

7 comments:

  1. I've been "ENGAGED" at least 62 times....come on now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They celebrated by applying a thick layer of pomade to their hair and wiping each others asses with Pampers sensitive wipes with aloe and vitamin E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine nenna bich, azz anna titz, thick in the hips something something HAlle Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrence will make a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really see this nigga in a dress. No really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really is in love with himself.

    Only1Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dude is just a Morris Day knockoff for the new millennium.

    ReplyDelete