Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Will and Jada get it in


Jada Pinkett Smith (who just happens to have a new show premiering on TNT) reveals in the latest edition of Redbook how she and husband Will Smith have kept the home fires burning for so long.

"Be sneaky... your girlfriend's house at a party. The bathroom. A bedroom...Pull over on the side of the road... Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex."


Now spontaneity and a bit of kink should be in everyone's repertoire, but I wish they would leave assprints on my bathroom counter and tie up the bathroom at my party. Just nasty!

While Jada's comments may prove shocking for readers of Redbook, even she had sense enough not to repeat what Will told to Britain's tabloid Now magazine:

"I'll tell my wife if I need to have sex with someone else."Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people,’ Will explains...‘So sometimes we have the discussion: “Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous”. I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife.’


Even he had the sense not to address the rumors of...

So, open marriage is the 'in' thing in Hollywood now?

5 comments:

  1. These two kill me with their fake relationship. They know damn well they aren't sleeping with each other! They are both gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my wife and I tried that sneakin off shit at a party in someone's basement...it turned into a Southwest commercial...
    ...WANNA GET AWAY?!!!
    we like: "Didn't you say you had some Corona's down here in the fridge, oh, the lights over here, thanks, you also got to do something about that musty smell down here..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. @7:22 I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They left out the part about where she slept with the woman he pointed out on the street and she picked out men in the club for him to bend over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do so many people hate on black love? If they want to see other people and it is alright with them then who are we to judge?

    ReplyDelete