Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Can't Turn A Groupie Into A Girlfriend

Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki's girlfriend Cristal Taylor was arrested this week by FBI agents on charges from two states. The German NBA star's African American girlfriend has as many as eight aliases and was arrested on a theft of services charge out of Jefferson County, Texas and a probation violation charge out of St. Charles, Missouri. Dirk is reportedly engaged to Cristal and she is carrying his baby. Nowitzki made this statement according to the Dallasnews.com:

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," Dirk said. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private. I really am not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it. I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."

A man claiming to be Cristal's family member made this statement in her defense:
Dirk Nowitzki
"Yes Dirk is going threw a very hard time but....not everyone knows all the facts. If u dnt know facts then its best just to shut up. As a family member of Cristal i will talk for her since she cant speak for her self rite now. Those crimes she commited were back in 1999 she is a wonderful person whoose come a long way. So for you people who like to judge her....all i have to say is u guys need to get a life and get off her TIP..."
Dirk Nowitzki

Cristal allegedly stole Dirk's credit cards and ran up thousands of dollars of charges. She has a string of charges and convictions for check fraud, assuming a false identity, and credit card fraud. She allegedly ran up over $10,000 in charges at a dental office using a fake drivers license and credit card. It is also alleged she deposited forged checks in a bank account then withdrew the money. Girlfriend was busy. Unfortunately, Dirk was just the latest in a long string of cons. Sources say he bought her a $250,ooo engagement ring. Dirk is said to be distraught over the developments.

13 comments:

  1. These pictures don't do her justice. Wild Safari post the others where her hair is done and she has makeup. I could see him falling for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a nice guy. It's terrible this is happening to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he really loved her. I heard he was devastated to find out she wasn't who he thought she was. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is she being charged for using his credit cards if she's his fiancee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIRK ALREADY GOT A LINE OF BREEZYS READY TO TAKE HOMEGIRL SPOT WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dirk was getting his swirl on,
    until it became a whirlpool...
    I ain't saying shes a goldigger,
    (yes I am...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah...Dirk lives in former President Bush's NEW hood...Preston Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...another damn thing those pics are how Dirk woke up to her ugly ass, she didn't wake up with MAC on!!!! sheeeeit....

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^^she's not ugly in those other pictures. She no beauty queen but not ugly. She look regular. He could have done better for a rich guy tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...I used to have a hangin buddy and we would go to the club and scope out the ladies and my man would be like "DAMN, look at her, I'm gonna buy her a drank!!!!" and
    I would turn around and there's Dee Dee from "What's Happenin'" I would say, "Man are you sure?", or have him point her out to me...

    point is, I guess our tastes are different...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....with makeup, she looks like Reggie Miller with a wig on....

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL @ WMS I agree I was like he feel for that! She is not ugly but she ain't cute either IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  13. DAMN THATS ALL A MILLION WILL BUY THESE DAYS? HE COULDA DONE MUCH BETTA. I HAVE SOME CUZNS I COULD HOOK HIM UP WIT 4 A FEE. THEY AT LEAST WIFEY MATERIAL.

    ReplyDelete